• Opportunity to make a difference in the community sector
• Work in a grassroots community organisation
The Lebanese Muslim association is one of the largest Muslim community organisations in Australia. We provide multiple social, educational, recreational and welfare services to a broad demographic of communities.
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing and Public Relations Officer to oversee the coordination, planning, implementation and evaluation of multiple marketing, media and PR strategies.
The successful candidate will have;
- a good understanding of trends in social media, current media landscape, community sector and tactical marketing.
- Strong communication and ability to network
- Project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Ability to work in small team
- A creative, positive problem solver who is willing to ‘roll their sleeves up’ to get the job done.
- Flexibility, initiative and respond quickly when situations change.
The role will entail the;
- Oversight of all social media platforms and awareness of public image and brand guidelines.
- Execution and development of campaigns and promoting events
- Implementation of all promotional activities within budget
- Driving of engagement on social media platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively with our teams and external stakeholders such as liaising with journalists and media platforms
- Development of media strategies, media releases and briefs to ensure alignment with goals, values, vision and mission.
On offer is a part-time or full-time contract; a remuneration package commensurate with professional experience will be offered.
If you believe you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you!
To submit your application: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close at 11pm, Tuesday 11 June 2019.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE TREATED AS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.