An exciting opportunity exists for a psychologist/s to be part of a mental health clinic that directly supports members of the community by providing therapy and raises awareness around mental health.
• Current registration as a Psychologist with an Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Experience providing psychological assessments, intervention, and delivering therapeutic services
• Passionate about community, and has a strong cultural understanding
• Willing to work through complex cases under pressure
• Ability to maintain good governance and improve on current processes
• Bilingual in both English and Arabic or Bengali
• Supportive and friendly team culture
• Clinical supervision provided
• Professional development opportunities
• Attractive salary dependent on experience
• 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to extend
• Unique service delivery model designed to break barriers to accessing mental health services
• Partnership with the NSW Health District
• Multidisciplinary team
If you believe you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you!
To submit your application: email your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 18th of September 2019.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED AS PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL.